This is my 12 year old daughter’s blog….. So Proud of her. She obviously gets it from me. LOL!
Here is a fun recycling project you can do when you go to McDonald’s. You can make little houses out of Happy Meal boxes.
Here’s what you need:.
- Happy meal box
- Colored paper
- Clear plastic bags (Ziploc)
- Pop out or cut out holes for doors and windows. If you need to cut them out be sure to be careful.
- Trace the sides of the box onto the colored paper you want to use for the outside. Cut out all four rectangles, and cut out where your windows and doors will be, then tape or glue the paper onto the outside of your box.
- Trace the bottom of your box onto the color paper you want to use for the bottom inside the box. Cut it out, put glue on the bottom, and place it in.
- For the “glass” on the windows, cut your clear bag or…
View original post 51 more words