I love finding genius ways to use random things. In this month’s Real Simple Magazine they came up with 4 cool ways to use a paint brush, other than painting. I added my own idea and made it 5 cool ideas. Here they are:
- Cookie sheet Greaser: Dip a clean unused paint brush in olive oil and “paint”it onto your pan.
- Toaster Sweeper: Use a paint brush to clear crumbs out of the bottom trap and around the top.
- Sunscreen application: Use a paint brush to “paint ” sunscreen lotion onto the kids. Less messy than using your hands.
- Sandcastle sculpture: smooths rough edges and surfaces to make sand castles have a more polishes professional look.
- Duster: Use a paint brush to dust in between the openings of Louver closet doors.
Have any of your own ideas on how to use a pint brush? Please add them to the comments section so we can all read them!