1. Avoid storing food in plastic containers. Plastic contains chemicals such as, phthalates and BPA which can seep into your food. Phthalates and BPA can cause pre mature puberty and breast cancer.
2. Do not microwave food in plastic containers or on plastic plates. Heating the plastic makes the chemicals soak more into your food than just storing food in plastic containers.
3. Avoid plastic water bottles or be sure to choose BPA free plastic water bottles.
4. Avoid swimming in chlorine water. Chlorine exposure increases the risk of miscarriage and rates of bladder and colon cancer.
5. Use a household water filtration system if on municipal water supply to filter out chemicals used to purify the water, such as chlorine.
6. Avoid clothing that is labeled stain resistant. These may contain chemicals such as PFC that can cause abnormal thyroid function, liver problems and immune system problems.
View original post 185 more words